LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE. LANGUAGE: REAL ENGLISH TYPE: WORD
DRAMA SESSION (LET’S SPEAK REAL ENGLISH !) (CLICK ON “DRAMA SESSION ” TO DOWNLOAD!)
1st set of cards
SET OF CARDS WHICH INCLUDE DIALOGUES TO USE IN CLASS. THEY CONTAIN REAL LANGUAGE IN USE. THAT IS TO SAY: REAL ENGLISH.
YOUR STUDENTS WILL LOVE THIS LESSON.
HOW TO USE THIS:
1- BEFORE STARTING:
- Introduce any difficult word.
- Explain that there is a change of voice in the red words!!
2- GIVE THEM TIME TO TRY IT OUT!
- Join in to help with any problem.
- Control the noise and the time.
3- PERFORMING IT.
- One pair performs the dialogue. Give the rest something to complete by listening to the dialogue! (They won’t listen if they have no reason to do it!)
NEXT SET OF CARDS COMING SOON!