Posted on 3 July, 2012 by jguerrerol
As you all know Spain won the Eurocup.
What better than using this in your class? Your students will love to talk and read about it!
So here you have the new delivery: Real Esl NewsDOWNLOAD HERE: EUROCHAMPIONS
Filed under: Free worksheets | Tagged: english, english for kids, english language, english online, esl news, esol, how to teach english, language, news, news for kids, newspaper, teach english, teaching english, tefl, tesl | Leave a comment »
Posted on 19 January, 2012 by jguerrerol
HOW TO CHOOSE GAMES
Tyson (2000) gives us a series of tips on how to choose games for our students.
According to this author:
● A game must be more than just fun.
● A game should involve “friendly” competition.
● A game should keep all of the students involved and interested.
● A game should encourage students to focus on the use of language rather than on the language itself.
● A game should give students a chance to learn, practice, or review specific language material.
Filed under: Teaching research | Tagged: EFL, esl, esl games, esol, games, tesl | Leave a comment »